Creamy Parmesan and Sundried Tomato Baked Rooster
Prep Time: 10 minutes Cook Time: 30 minutes Total Time: 40 minutes Servings: 4
An easy to make baked chicken in a creamy parmesan, spinach and sundried tomato sauce!
- 1 pound boneless and skinless hen breasts (or thighs)
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 cloves garlic, minced/grated
- 1/4 teaspoon pink pepper flakes (optional)
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- 1 cup large/whipping product
- 1/3 cup parmigiano reggiano (parmesan), grated
- 1/3 cup sun-dried tomatoes, thinly sliced
- 2 cups spinach, coarsely chopped
- Period the rooster with the Italian seasoning and salt and pepper to flavor.
- Mix the garlic, purple pepper flakes, corn starch, cream, and parmesan ahead of mixing in the solar-dried tomatoes and spinach.
- Spread half of the product combination more than the bottom of a baking pan, spot the chicken on prime and spread the remaining combination on top rated of the hen.
- Bake in a preheated 350F/180C oven until finally the chicken is cooked by means of, about 25-35 minutes.
Tip: Cook dinner pasta whilst the chicken bakes to serve in excess of!
Solution: Garnish with chopped parsley or basil!