Join the Enjoy & Lemons Cooking Club Challenge this thirty day period! It can be quick to enter, and one particular fortunate winner will obtain a prize. Uncover all the facts down below.
Our Cooking Club is a enjoyment way to celebrate the Appreciate & Lemons community of readers. The strategy is tremendous uncomplicated – each individual month, I pick out a recipe. You make it, and you email me a image. At the stop of the month, I randomly decide on a single winner to acquire a prize.
I adore the sense of community that comes from so numerous men and women cooking a single recipe every single month. We’re kicking off our June obstacle today with my pasta salad recipe, and I hope you will join in the enjoyment. Here’s how it performs:
The Prize: A $200 Williams Sonoma Gift Card!
At the end of the month, I’ll randomly find a winner and publish all of the pictures. This time, we’re offering away a $200 Williams Sonoma Gift Card.
I have this pasta salad on repeat during the summer time. It is the perfect dish to go at a picnic or cookout, and for the reason that it retains well if you make it in advance of time, it’s also a wonderful recipe to pack up for lunch. A zingy lemon vinaigrette fills it with vibrant, zesty flavor, when cherry tomatoes, cucumbers, arugula, and herbs make it sense super-new. For a gluten-no cost version, sub in gluten-cost-free pasta. For a vegan choice, skip the feta and add a handful of chopped olives or sunshine-dried tomatoes as an alternative.
Enter the June Challenge
Want to enter? Here’s what you need to do:
- Make my pasta salad someday in the course of the thirty day period of June.
- Ship a picture of it to [email protected] by June 30.
- For a bonus entry, leave a comment on the pasta salad weblog article after you post your photograph. (A single photograph entry and a single reward entry for each individual – you should go away your initially and very last identify on your remark so I can match it to your e-mail submission.)
- Sign up for our e-mail record to come across out about up coming month’s recipe!
I’ll randomly find a winner and share all your photographs in early July.
Past Month’s Obstacle
Last month’s recipe was my mango salsa. Several of you experienced exciting building this recipe your individual. Below are a handful of variations that sound wonderful:
- Kara bulked up the salsa with red bell pepper and black beans.
- Beth made use of mint rather of cilantro.
- Stevie extra pickled onions, roasted garlic, and black beans.
And which is just the start! You also discovered tons of diverse strategies to provide this recipe: on its very own, on avocado toast, on tacos, enchiladas, rice bowls, and grilled fish. I’m so glad this a person permit you get inventive!
Right here are all your photographs:
Sneha was our winner!
Enter the June Cooking Club Problem by…
- Creating my pasta salad sometime for the duration of the month of June.
- Sending a photograph of it to [email protected] by June 30.
- Leaving a comment on the pasta salad site article for a reward entry after you submit your photo. (Just one image entry and a single reward entry for every man or woman – make sure you leave your very first and very last identify on your remark so I can match it to your email submission.)