Saturday, Sept. 4 in Saratoga
Decide of the day
SARATOGA RACE Class
- Union Avenue, Saratoga Springs
- Gates open | 10:30 a.m.
- Initial post | 12:35 p.m.
- Stakes races: Flower Bowl (Grade I) (Turf) (BC), Jockey Club Gold Cup (Quality I) (BC), Prioress (Quality II), Saranac (Quality III) (Turf)
- Nite Coach with Thomasina Winslow at the Vulcan Tequila Summer Stage
Close to city
SATURDAY SARATOGA FARMERS’ Industry
- 9 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- Higher Rock Park, Saratoga Springs
DINOSAURS IN Movement
- 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Common Preservation Hall, 25 Washington St., Saratoga Springs
- Distinctive visitors: Son Of A Gun and Run The Movies
- 8 p.m., Putnam Spot, 63a Putnam Street, Saratoga Springs
- Age 21 and up
JOHN KRIBS TRIO
- 8 to 11 p.m.
- The Parting Glass, Saratoga Springs
- Patio clearly show (temperature allowing). Constrained capability.
2021 Capital Location SCOTTISH Games
- 8 a.m. to 10 p.m.
- Altamont Fairgrounds, 129 Grand St., Altamont
- Knowledge Scottish cuisine, common Scottish competitions and one of the country’s biggest pipe band competitions that includes bands from throughout the U.S. and Canada
- 8 a.m. to 11 p.m | Midway opens at 1 p.m.
- 21 Bridge Avenue S, Fonda
- Vegas Crush | 7 to 11 p.m., Kane Entertainment Constructing
- 10 a.m. to 10 p.m.
- 69 Stillwater Bridge Street, Schaghticoke
- Black Mountain Symphony | 2 and 6 p.m. KISSTORY (KISS Tribute Band) | 4 and 8 p.m., Park Stage Entertainment
KARAOKE Night time AT FROG ALLEY
- 9 p.m.
- Frog Alley Brewing Organization, Schenectady
- Ages 21 and up
BALLSTON SPA FARMERS’ Sector
- 3 to 6 p.m.
- Saratoga County Record Middle, Ballston Spa
FRED GILLEN JR. | ACOUSTIC GUITAR
- 7 p.m.
- Emack & Bolio’s Ice Product, 366 Delaware Ave., Albany
Extra from The Day-to-day Gazette:
Groups: News, Saratoga County