So sticky, so juicy, so tender! And the leftovers make for wonderful pineapple chicken fried rice. SO STINKING Excellent!
With the summer months heat rolling in, I will extremely a great deal be firing up the grill for these epic pineapple rooster thighs all time prolonged. So juicy and tender, these negative boys are complemented by charred pineapple rounds (that you can toss on the grill the previous handful of minutes of cooking the hen), providing you that fantastic blend of sweet and savory.
Really do not have a grill? Not to stress. These perform beautifully on a solid iron grill pan as well.
You can use any retail store-purchased model you want but my particular preferred is Soy Vay Marinade & Sauce, Veri Veri Teriyaki.
I remarkably recommend staying in the 2-4 hour range. Any longer and it could get much too salty (with a odd texture).
Not positive if you are going to have any but if you do, the leftovers make for even greater pineapple chicken fried rice.
Pineapple Chicken Thighs
So sticky, so juicy, so tender! And the leftovers make for wonderful pineapple rooster fried rice. SO STINKING Superior!
Pineapple Rooster Thighs
2 several hours 15 minutes20 minutes
- 2/3 cup teriyaki sauce
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon freshly grated ginger
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame oil
- Kosher salt and freshly floor black pepper, to style
- 2 lbs boneless, skinless hen thighs
- 1 substantial pineapple, peeled and minimize into 3/4-inch-thick rounds
- 3 tablespoons canola oil
- 2 inexperienced onions, thinly sliced
- 2 teaspoons toasted sesame seeds
- TERIYAKI Mixture: In a medium bowl, mix teriyaki sauce, garlic, ginger, sesame oil and 1 1/2 teaspoons pepper.
- In a gallon measurement Ziploc bag or significant bowl, mix chicken and TERIYAKI Combination marinate for at minimum 2 hours to 4 several hours, turning the bag at times. Drain the chicken from the marinade.
- Preheat grill to medium superior warmth.
- Brush hen and pineapple rounds with canola oil year with salt and pepper, to flavor. Insert rooster to grill, and prepare dinner, turning from time to time, right until chicken is wholly cooked by means of, reaching an inner temperature of 165 levels F, about 10 minutes.
- Increase pineapple to grill, and cook till lightly charred, about 2-3 minutes per side.
- Serve instantly, garnished with eco-friendly onions and sesame seeds, if desired.
Did you Make This Recipe?
Tag @damn_delicious on Instagram and hashtag it #damndelicious.