It’s almost Mother’s Day, which means it’s time to show your mom just how much you love and appreciate her. After you’ve made her brunch, hung a fun (and free!) “Do Not Disturb” door hanger on her door, and surprised her with the perfect gift, you can document your Mother’s Day activities with a sweet photo on Instagram. If you can’t be together this year, why not plan a virtual Mother’s Day idea and then post a special message for her? At least, give her some Flowers for Mothers Day.
A picture says a thousand words, so when choosing a photo to post for your friends and family to see, don’t skimp on a caption that lets Mom know how much she means to you. Whether you opt for a funny quip or a heartfelt Mother’s Day quote, these captions will make your mother-daughter selfie stand out in the scroll. These captions work for any mother figure in your life, whether she’s your grandmother, family friend, or stepmom, because at the end of the day, being a mom is all about love.
There are sayings that will pair perfectly with mother-daughter quotes, or ones that will be a silly addition to a goofy pic. Even if your mom isn’t online, you’ll still want to share a sweet post as a tribute to the woman who gave you everything. Although you can never truly express how much she means to you, sharing a thoughtful post with one of these Mother’s Day Instagram captions is sure to make her smile.
Funny Mother’s Day Captions
- Cheers to the woman who gave up wine for nine months, just for me.
- Mom, I’m sorry for all the times I didn’t take the chicken out of the freezer. I get it now.
- You’re not a regular mom, you’re a cool mom!
- Nothing is really lost until your mom can’t find it.
- Thank you for giving me life. And thank you for not taking it back during my teenage years.
- Mom, I forgive you for replacing me with cats.
- I love how we don’t have to say out loud that I’m your favorite child.
- My Mother’s Day gift to you is apologizing for ages 12-17. Sorry I was terrible.
- Love you loads, Mom! Speaking of… can you do my laundry?
- Mothers are a gift to humanity. End of story.
- Mom—you’re definitely one of my favorite parents.
- Sometimes when I open my mouth, my mother comes out.
- I still can’t fold a fitted sheet, but you did a good job.
- Thanks for always loving me, even through all of my awkward phases.
- In a surprising turn of events, my mother was right. About everything.
- Everything I learned about being awesome, I learned from my mom.
- Mom, you were right about everything. There, I said it!
- She wore Mom jeans before it was cool.